Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's all Sarah's fault

The blog I mean...and how cool it looks. I have no patience when it comes to figuring out the layouts of things sometimes, and Sarah offered and I took her up on it.

Anyway, here's my blog. After getting addicted to both of Sarah's, as well as Wendy's, Deb's and Cake Wrecks, I figured I should start one of my own.

Wedding plans are going well, job search is not. I've never been so stressed out by laying around on my fat a**. Yes that's right, I spend my days sitting around watching Gilmore Girls and Friends while searching the internet for jobs. I know those of you with jobs and kids are probably wanting to kill me for complaining, but when no money is coming in and you have no idea how you're going to pay the rent, I'd take the jobs and kids any day.

On the other hand, I leave for Arizona tomorrow morning. St. Raph's is sending me to a music and liturgy conference for LifeTeen and I'm pretty pumped about it. There will be seminars on choosing music for liturgy, LifeTeen bands introducing new music, and I also get to see my aunt and uncle. Anyway, that's all that's going on in my life right now. If you haven't seen the wedding website yet check it out. http://skrubyandleahy.weddings.com. Be sure to sign the guest book!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so at what point were you going to tell me that you actually started posting on your blog??? SHeesh!!

IzzyBeth said...

Yay! You have a blog too!!! More ways to stalk you.