Monday, September 29, 2008

Enough already!

Ok, so Sarah made me this kick-ass blog, and then I don't even post on it! What an ingrate!
I suppose I haven't really posted because there's not much to say. I have to admit I've been getting more and more depressed lately thanks to the lack-o-job syndrome. It's one thing to be able to blame the economy and know that I'm not the only one having a hard time, but the fact that I spent so much time in school and can barely pay my bills just makes me feel like a complete failure.
Jon has been amazing. He knows what's going on without me even having to say it. But at the same time, sometimes it makes me feel worse because I don't want him to worry, so I feel pressured to feel "happy" immediately. I know that's not how he thinks, it's just my own stupid brain.
I know I should be thankful right now that I'm at least working a temp job so I'll have some money coming in. But I'm also thankful it's temporary, because I don't think I could stand doing what I'm doing for a living.
Maybe a good trip to the zoo with my friend Henry will make everything better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all, don't let Jon make you feel "Happy" if you don't want to. LMAO. Just because he names it, doesn't mean you need to play with it.

Wait... what? LOL.

And a trip to the zoo makes EVERYTHING better. Sucks that it's closed now! :(